Did you know that the brain processes visual content 60,000 times faster than written content?
You can see how in a time of lightning-fast newsfeeds, speed is everything.
It’s no secret that social graphics and video content are brilliant ways to boost your brand recognition… but how do you create killer visuals without a degree in Graphic Design or a stash of super-spendy design software?
Adobe Spark is where it’s at.
Adobe Spark is a new three-app design suite that makes it easy to create attractive, on-brand visuals for free.
To create graphics for your blog or social channels…
- Visit https://spark.adobe.com and hit the green button.
- Type in the quote or title you’d like displayed on your graphic, and select the size you want.
- Click continue, then get creative. On this screen, you can change the preset theme, upload bespoke background and tweak fonts and colors.
- Once you’re happy, hit “share”. A window will pop up and give you the option to download the new image to your device.
How can you use these Spark posts help you promote your brand?
- Create attractive title graphics for your blog posts
- Add promotional info to your product photos
- Create unique imagery for your online store
- Make recognizable, consistent profile pics for each platform
- Add quotes from happy customers and share on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
To create animated video content…
- Visit https://spark.adobe.com and hit the red button.
- Type in the title of your video then hit continue and select your template.
- Pick out a theme – you can tweak the design to make it more “on brand”.
- Start building each frame by tapping on the “plus” sign to add an icon, image or text box.
- Remember – you can reorder your frames by dragging and dropping and preview your video at any time.
- Once you’re happy with the way it looks, hit the microphone button to record a narration.
- You can also add background music by clicking the “music” tab towards the top of your screen.
- When you’ve finished tinkering, hit share and download as before.
How can you use Spark video to boost biz recognition?
- Narrate the history of your business, or the “making of” your latest product.
- Create a short tutorial using one of your products.
- Put together an “intro” for your website, Facebook group or online store.
- Introduce a sale, event or promotion.
- Showcase positive customer feedback.
For more inspiration, check out this short video where I walk you through turning a viral blog post into a simple yet effective piece of video content using Adobe Spark.