Selz is all about helping you sell more online. So we’re super excited to share the Selz ecommerce features that make selling services with Selz our best customer retail experience yet.
Our features for services are the result of hundreds of hours of user analysis and feedback. The result is a highly optimized experience, with a checkout that looks and feels great. It’s smooth and simple for your customer, with slick, single-point-focus options that keep your buyers where we want them – on your ecommerce site.
Don’t be fooled by the design simplicity. Selz ecommerce features for selling services are packed with smarts. Check out this example from Women CEO Project.
If you provide a service like teaching an online course, you may just sell or rent videos of your classes on your site. You might sell these standalone videos as digital products, and with Selz, they can be available to your buyers immediately as part of the purchase transaction. There are many benefits to sharing your skill set with digital products.
But selling services with Selz means that you can do so much more.
With Selz, you can sell a personalized service from your site. Add custom training, consultations, custom learning plans, live classes, and more to your products for sale. Customers will pay more for these personalized products that you can create just for them.
Selling services with Selz means more income with each sale and happier customers.
Here are just some of the things we’ve built into our features:
- A simple process to add services to your site
- Tons of integrations to automate your service delivery, emails, and proof of service
- Optimize every item and category in your store for SEO so your products are easier for customers to find
- Many channels of communication to connect with your customers, including Facebook Chat
- Selz checkout offers a clean purchase flow with only a few steps
- Sell as much content as you like, with no extra charges for hosting or bandwidth
Whether you’re selling business smarts, teaching tips, or life coaching, Selz has you covered. Sign up for a free 14-day trial today and you can try all of the powerful features that Selz offers for Ecommerce.
List a service item to give your checkout a test, add a store to your blog, or try one of our beautiful themes to start selling services online with Selz.