We just finished our new PayPal Express Checkout feature. It’s sleeker, simpler and works better with mobile apps like Instagram and Facebook. Bottom line – we think it’s going to help you make more sales, which is what Selz is all about.
If you have a PayPal Business account you are eligible to use the new Express Checkout integration, which connects your PayPal account to your online store. This is how it works.
On desktops, buyers check out in a secure window that overlays your website or Selz store. On tablets and smartphones, your buyers will access the PayPal payment screen in a full-page mobile browser.
How it works
- When a buyer clicks the PayPal option from your Selz-powered checkout screen, your app sets up the payment and begins the checkout in a PayPal popup window.
- The buyer logs into PayPal.
- The buyer reviews and authorizes the payment.
- PayPal returns control to your app to finalize the payment. Your app can optionally show the payment details on a confirmation page.
How to reconnect your PayPal API
The PayPal settings are located within your Selz account.
- Log in to selz.com
- Click Settings > Checkout on the left navigation panel
- Click Update PayPal and follow the steps in the window that appears
Note: As of now, this update is only available for sellers with a PayPal Business account. We’re working on extending this feature to all PayPal accounts so check back for updates.
Need additional help?
Email us (email@example.com) or chat with us 24/7 from your Selz dashboard.