We’ve just launched a new feature that lets you use Google Analytics to measure your store performance and allows you to review traffic to your product pages.
Google Analytics is free and is great for finding information about your growing business like…
- How many users are visiting your store
- How often users are visiting your store
- Which of your products are most popular
- Where your visitors are coming from
- What browsers and devices your audience is viewing your products on
To set up your store you’ll need to go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and create an account in order to get a tracking ID.
When that’s done, you can just add the tracking code to your store settings. It will take a couple of days to process, and then you’ll be able to track your Selz Store traffic in your Google account.
If you have any issues or comments don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post was originally published in July 2013 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.