Selz makes it super easy to sell your music on Twitter. While selling your music on iTunes can be expensive and complicated, selling your tunes through Selz is super simple. You supply the music and the audience and we take care of digital delivery and payment.
Here’s how to sell your music on Twitter
- Sign into your Selz account and click on Items > Add an item > Digital item.
- Drag or select the items from your computer that you want to sell at the top of the Details page. This can be your album files (you can add up to 20) or individual songs.
- Add your product title and description, talking about the both the benefits of your product and how the download works.
- Under Media, click Add Media and choose Audio / Video and select your audio / video file for the item preview.
- Set your Currency, Pricing, and Quantity
- Click Save at the bottom of the item listing and your product is ready to be shared!
- Back on your items page, find your newest item, click on Options > Share.
- Add your message, select Twitter, click Share and your item is now posted on Twitter for sale. You may also want to share to Facebook or Pinterest: just make sure you connect to those too.
- And that’s it! Done! Your readers will be able to buy your album or track straight from your tweet using their credit card.