Selz makes it super easy to sell your music on Twitter.
While selling your music on iTunes can be expensive and complicated, selling your music through Selz is simple. You supply the music and the audience and we take care of digital delivery and payment.
You may be searching for how to promote your music on Twitter, and the easiest way to promote your products is to share them directly on this popular platform.
Here’s how to sell music on Twitter
- Sign in to your Selz account
- Click on Items > All > Add item > Digital
- Your product can be your album files (you can add up to 50) or individual songs. You can add most file types for downloads and MP4 files for streaming.
- Click on Choose a photo and select your album or song’s front cover. You can also add one of your music videos!
- Add your product title and description, talking about both the benefits of your product and how the download works.
- Set your price, and click on More options if you need to set the quantity. If you’re selling your music at a discounted price, think about setting Original price to show your buyers what kind of discount they’re getting.
- Click on Save and your product is ready to be shared.
- Head to the left nav in your dashboard, then head to the Settings > Sharing page and confirm that your Twitter account is connected.
- Head back to your Items list, and click the … on the far right of your product and scroll down to Share.
- Select Twitter and any other social media networks you want to share to, write something to go with your post, and click Share.
And that’s it! Done! Your readers will be able to buy your album or track straight from your tweet using their credit card.
This post was originally published in July 2013 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.