Selling eBooks through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest allows your fans to make the smoothest transition from follower to customer. While selling your ebook on Amazon can be expensive and complicated, selling eBooks through Selz is simple. You supply the book and we take care of digital delivery and payment. Here’s how to do it.
Social Media Marketing for eBooks: How to Sell Your eBook through Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
- Sign in to your Selz account and click on Items > Add item
- Choose Digital
- Click on Choose a photo and select your eBook’s front cover.
- The product description is the perfect spot for your blurb – just keep in mind that you have a 500 character limit.
- Click on Choose a file and select your book. It’s up to you as to whether you want to sell your various file types as separate products or at different prices, or if you want to sell them all together as a zip file.
- Set your price, and click on more options if you need to set the quantity. If you’re selling your book at a discounted price, you might want to set Original price to show your buyers what kind of discount they’re getting.
- Click on Save and your product is ready to be shared.
- Head to the left nav in your dashboard, then head to the Settings > Sharing page and confirm that your Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest account is connected.
- Head back to your Items list, and click the … on the far right of your product and scroll down to Share.
- Select which social media networks to want to share to, write something to go with your post, and click Share.
- Your product will show up as a post, tweet or pin, and will be available for purchase through the link you’ve provided.
Done! Your readers will be able to buy your book on your Facebook page, straight from your Tweet, or your Pinterest pin using their credit card.
You might also find these resources helpful:
We’re always keen to get your feedback, so post away in the comments below!