Smooth user experience is something that shouldn’t be out of your reach, even on the most basic of blogs.
Let’s take a detailed look at how to let your fans buy straight off your blog without having to leave the page.
- Go to your product’s ‘Share’ page and select the ‘Get a button’ tab.
- Choose your button style, color, and if you want the purchase to be carried out on a separate tab or if you want the buyer to stay on your page.
- Then copy the code for your button
- And paste it into the HTML or text tab of your post – here we use WordPress, so we paste it into the ‘Text’ tab.
- And voila! A beautiful buy now button to sell your product right in your post without leaving your ecommerce site!