Build momentum from the trust you’ve gained with your audience and find affiliates to promote your products on other niche websites.
You’ve established yourself as the go-to resource, and you’ve gotten to know the moods of passive income. You have read about how to not set off your customer’s B.S. meter. Your website is one of the first places your customer consults before buying another lens for their camera, a television for their home, or data backup cloud service for their small business.
It’s time to grow your affiliate family, in a way that makes sense. No one likes being around a dysfunctional family.
Find Affiliates Among Your Best Customers
You want to find affiliates that are a right fit so the funneling of current customers to your other websites is as smooth as possible.
Luckily, your existing passive income holds the answer to how to find affiliates and grow your passive income family.
Take a moment to get to know your current audience
- What do you notice in the comments of your blogs, social media posts, and reviews? Is there a recurring theme or question?
- Where are their clicks coming from? Where are their clicks going after they land on your site? What product or service area has brought you the most income?
The answers to these questions offer the blueprint of other products and services that will be a seamless transition for your clients’ clicks.
Find Affiliates By Learning From Great Affiliates
Meet Darren Rowse, one of digital marketing’s most successful affiliate marketers.
Darren is not top-tier Amazon affiliate, but what he makes from his one website isn’t too shabby either.
Here are more tidbits we learn from Darren so that you can find affiliates that work for you:
- Success often relies on big-ticket niches – which are packed – or volume, which takes a long time to build, but is worth it in the long run.
- It takes a great amount of research and content to fill a successful site. Dig deep into reviews for your chosen market niche to find affiliates who are knowledgable about your market and industry.
- Make a blog to accompany your site. Share how you create content.
Luckily our lives are multifaceted. By starting the conversation with your customers you understand their real needs, and you can find affiliates who will help you by building niche affiliate websites to serve their needs, as well as grow your passive income.
Be Honest and Listen
It really comes back to the human touch.
Cracking the code of what people want, and getting them to buy, is just as much about the backlinks as it is about human behavior.
When you get to know the actual problems of your offer, your offers can become the ideal solution to find affiliates that work for you. Niche website after niche website.
You can do this! Keep calm and find affiliates!