Facebook isn’t just the largest social media platform on the planet- it’s also the premier network to get your products in front of an audience of billions. Selz has always made social selling a priority, and mastering how to sell on Facebook is no exception. Our revamped Facebook integration takes that commitment to excellence to the next level.
- Selz automatically syncs your products to your Facebook shop, making it easy to create ads for specific products. (Note: Facebook does have to go through the approval process for your items to make sure it is allowed on their site.)
- Our Facebook Chat feature lets customers ask questions and voice concerns while shopping. Make a personal connection and guide the buying process for more conversions and return business.
- Fully-responsive design means that your store will look stylish and professional, regardless of whether potential customers are shopping on mobile, tablet, or laptop.
- Selz looks great and works seamlessly on the Facebook app. A large percentage of Facebook users are on mobile, and now you can sell directly to those users without them ever having to leave their phone.
- The Facebook Pixel allows you to track users on your site, from their initial visit all the way to the sale. This integration makes Facebook advertising so, so simple and adds some powerful features. Re-market to users that have been to your page before, effectively capturing leads and giving you a more targeted approach. Even if you’re just learning how to sell on Facebook, Pixel is streamlined and user-friendly. Advanced, results-oriented analytics mean that you’re never flying blind: make advertising decisions based on real sales data. Even better, Pixel can automatically bid for advertising conversions, meaning you can set it up and then let it take over the lion’s share of the labor.
What else does it do?
- This feature has the same smooth functionality and simplicity of Selz. You can still set up your Facebook store in a matter of minutes.
- Processing payments, tracking sales, and expanding your business are as simple as ever.
- You can expect the same world-class support, 24/7. Questions on the new features and how updates will impact your store? Read more about Facebook selling in our Help Center, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat us. We’re excited to share these new tools with you.